Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Clean Kitchen





Ok so I LOVE a clean kitchen! So I got a new Kitchen Aid and was excited to bake, so the next thing I know I'm whipping out my new Scour Off and getting my kitchen whipped in shape! Scour off is becoming one of my favorite cleaning products..


First thing first, I cleaned the sink! I know you are going to think I have a dirty house or think Gross when you look at the before pics! BUT I swear I have a clean house!:)





                                                       You can see the water spots!!

So this is the great stuff about Scour Off
Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.




  • Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.













  • Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.













  • It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.













  • Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use









  • And the After!!!



    So Sparkly

    Do you like a clean kitchen?
    What products do you use to clean you sink with?
    ON TO THE OVEN! YIKES:)

    Have a Great Day!

    Cortnie~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment