Sunday, December 4, 2011

~Craft Fair~

HERE IS OUR FIRST BOOTH!
We had so much fun! My little sister and I are starting our first in home buisness with Shaklee and we are so EXCITED about it! We got together and did our first EVER craft booth at our local holiday craft fair on Saturday.


 Here is my little sister Ashley I made her shrink to see the sign:)






We put together some great little frames I'm going save for next time. Ashley came up with a great one showing the different cost between Windex and our Basic H  .


 Cinch weight loss program!!



 We had alot of fun little things going on!




Our wonderful beauty products 



 We had a gift basket to raffle off! We did some Shaklee product bottles, Basic H, some Scour off, and some other really fun stuff!!



 ALOT of people filled out our little information sheet!



 Our VIVIX was a hit lots of questions about that!



Thanks to Erin over at Healthybranscom making your own baby wipes where a hit!



We have alot of people to follow up with and I'm amazed at how many people don't know about SHAKLEE! Can't wait until our next one!

Have you ever done a craft booth before?
I would LOVE to hear about it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment